PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Wanted: Left front Fenders that are smashed or dented up.

GS450-Junkie
07-31-2013, 08:06 PM
Thought this would be a neat thread.... I'm looking for smashed and dented up Left Front Fenders. Post a picture of what you've got. Looking for a bunch to buy...call it an art project in the works. :)

Josh
08-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Thought this would be a neat thread.... I'm looking for smashed and dented up Left Front Fenders. Post a picture of what you've got. Looking for a bunch to buy...call it an art project in the works. :)

Sounds like an expensive art project... lol. I have one that had had some very poor body work done to it. I can give it up, but it is dependent on price.

Iznodmad
08-01-2013, 07:41 AM
I've got one as well. I'll have to dig it out and snap a pic for you.

eagle-co94
08-01-2013, 11:12 AM
What are you thinking on prices? I've got two damaged ones.

Rich W
08-01-2013, 02:10 PM
I have a few of these too, but some of them are pretty bad, including rips in the stainless and some with burned sections.

Not exactly sure what you are looking for and how much you want to spend, but I have a few options for you to consider.

I even have one that is still at DMC Midwest somewhere (in storage?)...pretty badly dented, former red painted LF fender.

DMCMW Dave
08-01-2013, 09:35 PM
I have a few of these too, but some of them are pretty bad, including rips in the stainless and some with burned sections.

Not exactly sure what you are looking for and how much you want to spend, but I have a few options for you to consider.

I even have one that is still at DMC Midwest somewhere (in storage?)...pretty badly dented, former red painted LF fender.

You actually have two here. .. ..

eagle-co94
08-01-2013, 09:58 PM
You actually have two here. .. ..

Now that's just funny...so many D parts that you lose count of your left front fenders!