PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Delorean Performance Fuel line kit Stainless (base)

Delorean Industries
09-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Delorean Performance Industries base fuel line kit. Includes all injector lines (6), warm up regulator lines (2) cold start line (1) frequency valve feed line (1). Manufactured and used by DPI. Ensuring the highest quality and fitment possible.

$199.95

http://delorean.gostorego.com/kits/fuel-line-kit-stainless-base.html

sdg3205
11-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Josh,

Why not both the feed and return lines for the FV?

EDIT - also, when you say "base" perhaps that means you have a "full" kit with the return line as well as the lines to the fuel filter and tank return?

EDIT 2 - i found it. my bad.

Delorean Industries
01-19-2014, 11:12 PM
Major update to our line kit offerings. Before we required a core on your stock lines. This is no longer the case other than requiring one fitting back. We now only require the funky looking 90 degree fitting off the frequency valve. The rest of the kit comes will all new fittings and a new banjo bolt for the fuel filter connection. We are maintaining the same core charge on principle. We are currently have an option that allows for a 180 off the frequency valve but will continue to offer the factory style for those interested.

The feed line now comes with one fixed end (filter side) and another end with a 12mm banjo fitting and AN fitting. This gives the advantage of being able to orientate the line from the filter to the distributor around the stock system.

Line kits are now available in the following colors:

Red (translucent)
Blue (translucent)
Electric Blue (translucent)
Gold (translucent)
Black
Clear (stainless braid clearly visible)
Pink (special order only we do not stock this color)

rdarlington
01-20-2014, 02:57 AM
Does the kit come with a set of copper sealing gaskets?

The phrase "shut up and take my money" comes to mind. I'll be ordering soon.

NightFlyer
01-20-2014, 04:12 AM
What do the lines consist of underneath the braided stainless sheathing/cover? Are they multi-layered? If so, what is each layer composed of?