PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Houston

Delorean02378
04-08-2014, 04:24 PM
I've recently accepted a position which requires us to move to Houston TX. As long as I've been around and owned a Delorean, I've never been to DMC Houston but all that is about to change. Going forward instead of calling Julee to place an order, I'll be stopping by and picking up parts directly from Houston. I'll literally be living within 15-30 of Humble, TX.

Travis & Kyle, if you need parts that are expensive to ship, you're set for the next 3 years as I'll be driving back to TN several times a year.

Now I just need to figure out how in the hell I'm going to get to Ohio this year since I've already paid for registration and made hotel reservations.

NightFlyer
04-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Best of luck with the move!

DMCVegas
04-08-2014, 05:35 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/328/c/d/welcome_to_houston_by_zajakiel-d41ntmj.jpg

Because when I think of Houston here, I think of traffic.

wrkey
04-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Make sure you contact myself or some of the other local Owner's Club group. And bring your car by The Game Preserve and play a few games!

opethmike
04-09-2014, 03:22 PM
James Espey really, REALLY likes hugs, so be sure to give him a big one!

Spittybug
04-09-2014, 04:42 PM
James Espey really, REALLY likes hugs, so be sure to give him a big one!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lazabby
04-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Kirk, be sure to let the HOuston group know when you are about to move to Houston.

Delorean02378
04-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Kirk, be sure to let the HOuston group know when you are about to move to Houston.

Shannon,

I'm here working in The Woodlands. I made my first trip to DMC Houston last Friday and James was kind enough to give me a tour. I had just ordered parts from Julee so I really didn't need anything but I did buy his book. Once the house sells in Nashville, I'll bring 10989 down here along with everything else.

Looking forward to meeting the Houston group.

tommyrich
04-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Good Luck Kirk.
I am sad to see you move further from NY, but it will be nice for you to be so close to a vendor again. Hope to see you at DCS.
Tom

wrkey
04-21-2014, 09:25 AM
Since you are in the Woodlands, make sure you stop by The Game Preserve and say hey!

Shannon,

I'm here working in The Woodlands. I made my first trip to DMC Houston last Friday and James was kind enough to give me a tour. I had just ordered parts from Julee so I really didn't need anything but I did buy his book. Once the house sells in Nashville, I'll bring 10989 down here along with everything else.

Looking forward to meeting the Houston group.

lazabby
04-21-2014, 11:35 AM
I've recently accepted a position which requires us to move to Houston TX. As long as I've been around and owned a Delorean, I've never been to DMC Houston but all that is about to change. Going forward instead of calling Julee to place an order, I'll be stopping by and picking up parts directly from Houston. I'll literally be living within 15-30 of Humble, TX.

Travis & Kyle, if you need parts that are expensive to ship, you're set for the next 3 years as I'll be driving back to TN several times a year.

Now I just need to figure out how in the hell I'm going to get to Ohio this year since I've already paid for registration and made hotel reservations.

You're close to another Delorean owner on the other side of I-45 and just south of two or three Delorean owners in Conroe.