FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Carpet Dash Mat

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Carpet Dash Mat

I have one of John's (SpecialT Auto) carpet dash mats that I received as a present a couple years ago. As I already had one installed I've never put this in my car - it's just been stored the whole time.
    This one looks different from the one he shows on his site but that's not unusual. With many online retailers, sometimes the supplier changes and the item pictured on the site is never updated. Iv'e included a picture of the one for sale.
    Dash Mat.jpg
    Bottom line - John sells them for 50$ plus shipping. You can have this one for $40 and that includes shipping in the continental US.
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    10904

Quote Originally Posted by mluder View Post
    I have one of John's (SpecialT Auto) carpet dash mats that I received as a present a couple years ago. As I already had one installed I've never put this in my car - it's just been stored the whole time.
    This one looks different from the one he shows on his site but that's not unusual. With many online retailers, sometimes the supplier changes and the item pictured on the site is never updated. Iv'e included a picture of the one for sale.
    Dash Mat.jpg
    Bottom line - John sells them for 50$ plus shipping. You can have this one for $40 and that includes shipping in the continental US.
    I'll take it! Will PM.