FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The "Show off your Delorean interior" thread, stock or modified...

Post The "Show off your Delorean interior" thread, stock or modified...

Hey guys,

I would really like to see some interior photos of your cars. My interior seems to have several different shades of gray and I am looking for ideas to help me come up with my own interior color scheme...

Post your interior photos here!

If I didn't care about originality of my car, this is by far my favorite custom DeLorean interior, reminds me a lot of a Lamborghini Countach. I'd probably go with a black shifter boot though, or none at all and go with a gated set up like the DMOCO one.

This is my favorite of any stock DeLorean combinations

I've also seen pics af an early black interior car that had purple carpeting that was pretty cool looking too.
    Last edited by tjd; 08-05-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tjd View Post
    If I didn't care about originality of my car, this is by far my favorite custom DeLorean interior, reminds me a lot of a Lamborghini Countach. I'd probably go with a black shifter boot though, or none at all and go with a gated set up like the DMOCO one.

This is my favorite of any stock DeLorean combinations

I've also seen pics af an early black interior car that had purple carpeting that was pretty cool looking too.
    Those are cool photos! I agree on the late model two-tone/light gray carpet as the best...the other one gives me some ideas. I want to stick with stock black and gray colors, just trying to figure out which colors work best with each part...This is exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for thanks!

One thing that is anchoring me is the front A-pillars, which I'm told shouldn't be disturbed unless the windshield comes out. Luckily they are in great shape. They are gray.

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

The tan interior looks very nicely done! I cant say I'm really a fan though. The 2 tone black and tan looks a bit haphazard and random; a bit busy for my taste. Just my opinion.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

big fan of the black/brown and will probably do something similar but with a darker tan color.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

...this is by far my favorite custom DeLorean interior, reminds me a lot of a Lamborghini Countach.
    Wouldn't happen to know the VIN of that car, would you?

My VIN:    5875

Here are a few from 5875.

Andy Garand

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMCNY View Post
    Here are a few from 5875.
    Very nice! Quality job on the binnacle recover.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Your Vin is only two ahead of mine pretty cool! But 5873's interior doesn't look nearly as good as yours lol

Question

Very nice Andy! What all did you have to do to it from original?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast