FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Reliable, Well-kept black interior automatic – open to customizations.

Reliable, Well-kept black interior automatic – open to customizations.

Hey guys,
    I owned a DeLorean once before and I'm looking to get back into it again. I've done some extensive studying and I'm honed in on what I want. The ideal DeLorean for me is a black interior (or two-tone)with an automatic trans. If it doesn't already have a stage two, that is my plan to upgrade it. I am looking for one that is well-kept and totally reliable. I will pay cash. I am located in Indiana. Although, the right car does not have to be located nearby. If you are looking to transfer yours and two hands I will take care of it, please PM me. Can you help my DeReams come true? Thank you

My VIN:    5778

Steve,
    Am I to assume you are no longer interested in my car? I was under the impression that as of this past Saturday you still were planning a trip to see mine.
    Curt

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

In the future just post up to bump your old thread. It keeps it less cluttered here. No need to start a new post. I closed your old one, feel free to (reasonably) bump this one when needed....
    Soundkillr was here.

Yes, still planning on that. I might go two tone on the seats and part of the interior. Never sat in a gray interior one before. Roads almost clean?

Quote Originally Posted by propony View Post
    Steve,
    Am I to assume you are no longer interested in my car? I was under the impression that as of this past Saturday you still were planning a trip to see mine.
    Curt

Is one able to rewrite a post title?

Quote Originally Posted by Soundkillr View Post
    In the future just post up to bump your old thread. It keeps it less cluttered here. No need to start a new post. I closed your old one, feel free to (reasonably) bump this one when needed....

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Redsquall View Post
    Is one able to rewrite a post title?
    No, but pm me with title post, I will take care of it....
    Soundkillr was here.