FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by BackToTheAirport View Post
    Miami / Fort Lauderdale is home,
    Hi, Eddie, and welcome aboard the good ship DeLorean! Greetings and best wishes from an owner not far from Miami (we moved to Princeton last month).

-Farrar
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by BackToTheAirport View Post
    Hey all,

This is my very first post. I just joined (thanks, Tamir) & looking to network before buying a car this autumn.
    Airline pilot here. Miami / Fort Lauderdale is home, but I'm all over the place for work.
    Hope to make some great connections here, as well as learn from and contribute to this wonderful community.

Thanks for having me!
    -Eddie
    Welcome! Naples FL here.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

My VIN:    nov 81

the new guy

just wanted to say hello. I purchased a late 81 back in October. Ive been doing all of the work on it by myself with much advice from the threads on this site. I was hoping to see if there are any owners in my area that i can connect with and maybe get some advice. Im east of sacramento, ca in lincoln, rocklin area. I have lived up here for 15 years and have yet to see a delorean but have heard there may be a few hiding.

Hello to all
    Dave

My VIN:    Yes.

Club(s):   (DCO) (DMA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by glockworks21 View Post
    just wanted to say hello. I purchased a late 81 back in October. Ive been doing all of the work on it by myself with much advice from the threads on this site. I was hoping to see if there are any owners in my area that i can connect with and maybe get some advice. Im east of sacramento, ca in lincoln, rocklin area. I have lived up here for 15 years and have yet to see a delorean but have heard there may be a few hiding.

Hello to all
    Dave
    I know that a car bought a year or so ago from BaT ended up in Roseville. However, you want to connect with the NorCal group. There are a ton of owners in the Bay Area, but I'm pretty sure there's other
    cars closer than that. I would honestly be surprised if there *wasn't* a car in Grass Valley or Neveda City.

I'm sure you're aware of the car in the museum in Historic Sacramento too.

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by glockworks21 View Post

Hello to all
    Dave
    Check out the NorCal DeLorean group on Facebook. It's a pretty active community, and there are quite a few folks from the Sac area.

Probably about time I do an intro post.

Hey all. I'm a software engineer. Originally from Seattle, but currently in Mass. Will be moving back to the West Coast eventually. I do a little bit of everything. My interests primarily align with software, engineering, electronics, mechanics, and robotics. Anything to do with technology really fascinates me. I've built everything from robots, to 3D printers, to drones, to mopeds. At one point I was even a rocket scientist.

I have a "learn as you go" mentality, and using computers I've been able to achieve far more than I really have any right to as an engineer.

I've had a dream since I was a kid of owning a Delorean, and I made the plunge and bought a seized non-running automatic in .. March? of 2022. Which I've been converting to electric since about October of 2022.

There are no expectations really on my part. I've always wanted to do an EV conversion. I've always wanted to own a Delorean. I'm not a professional mechanic or anything, just some random asshole on the internet who's having a good time finally doing something they've always wanted to do. Happy to be here and be a part of the community, learning as I go.

Also I love synthwave.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

"Random assholes" welcome. Consistent ones, not too much.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by bitMuse View Post
    Also I love synthwave.
    Ditto. Welcome!
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Just a Newbie - Sort of

Hello all, just got signed up and thought I would introduce myself and say hi from the Ozark Mountains. Been a Delorean owner for 23 years now (#05903), started out as a member on the yahoo groups a very long time ago. No idea if those are even around anymore. Mine is an '81, grey interior, 5-speed, 42,000 miles now. all around pretty good shape but I do need to get the wheels redone and also need to get the seats recovered. They weren't taken care of before I had the car and no matter what I've done to condition them they just seem to get worse. Anyway, hope you all are well.

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Welcome to the funny farm
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast