FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Young DeLorean fan wants to take your car, because it's neglected?!? LOCK YOUR GATE!

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean02378 View Post
    If he got past #1, (not my exact German Shepherd), #2 is waiting
    I like the way you think....
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

My VIN:    Formerly 2744

Club(s):   (DCF) (DMCNE)

He removed the second video. Guess he changed his mind

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
    Why would you paint an entire generation with a wide swath over one kid's actions? This kid is just dumb & overly zealous. I doubt he represents all humans of his generation.
    Kids these days vs kids of previous generations are not the same. Back then they got shit done, worked to go where they wanted to go. They did not even think about holding up their hands because they got in debt or just want their parents to pay for everything.

Hell, I am no where near what my dad was, or his dad before him. But I still managed to move across the globe and make a living in a country not my own. And it took some major effort to get that done.

All I am trying to say is it seems the kids nowadays are less go getter, and more sit on their ass and let life happen. In the end it is my opinion, but I surely did not pull it out of my ass. I've seen too many of those brats around these parts.
    Obtain 'O Meter▪▼▲≡▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪FEB 7.4% -5.3% since JAN '15
    %0▪▪▪10▪▪▪20▪▪30▪▪▪40▪▪50▪▪▪60▪▪70▪▪80▪▪90▪▪100
    ▪▪▪|▪▪▪▪◊▪▪▪▪◊▪▪▪▪◊▪▪▪▪◊▪▪▪▪◊▪▪▪▪◊▪▪▪▪◊▪▪▪▪◊▪▪▪▪◊▪▪▪▪ |

===My YouTube Channel: TheDutchTexan
    [Vlogging, DashCam Compilations & CarShows!]

DeLorean Driver

My VIN:    2638

Devils advocate here... I don't see any malicious intent here, and it is a DeLorean, sitting outside, in the snow last registered over 12 years ago. If they are not doing nothing with the car, and neglecting it (the snow was caving in the louvers!) - they should either sell it or donate it to the first guy who walks by with a genuine interest in the car.

Or at least take a few shots and stick it on ebay. A DeLorean sitting in a yard un used really is a shame. In order to live the dream you have to drive the dream!
    Still rocking the Ducellier

Angry Time to clear shit up

First off don't go at my parents. they had nothing to do with it. in fact they tell me i shouldn't do it. but guess what. i did. didn't hurt anything didn't effect the car in any way. Im interested and fyi i have gone to the door before and asked. she said yes. Next. there was no gate. don't know where you came up with that but whatever. I realize it was wrong to do by going on the property but its over and i got what i needed. So get off your ass if you are a grown man you should have better stuff to do than rant about a 16 year old kid who loves a car on the fucking internet. The video will stay up and I don't plan on letting some jerks tell me otherwise. So thanks for the extra 20 views or so cause it helps in the long run.

PS- I find it kinda cool that i have a blog just for me!

Yeah,

And you video-taped your face too!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    First off don't go at my parents. they had nothing to do with it. in fact they tell me i shouldn't do it. but guess what. i did. didn't hurt anything didn't effect the car in any way. Im interested and fyi i have gone to the door before and asked. she said yes. Next. there was no gate. don't know where you came up with that but whatever. I realize it was wrong to do by going on the property but its over and i got what i needed. So get off your ass if you are a grown man you should have better stuff to do than rant about a 16 year old kid who loves a car on the fucking internet. The video will stay up and I don't plan on letting some jerks tell me otherwise. So thanks for the extra 20 views or so cause it helps in the long run.

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Good luck with that, champ.

Yeah, you're so confident, you pulled your second video talking about how you want to get the car out of the person's possession. Brilliant argument.

Second, you just contradicted yourself. You said you went do the door and asked, then said you realized it was 'wrong to do by just going on the property...' Even in the comments of your video, you admit:
    :44 that would be breaking an entering, and you have now incriminated your self. lmao.
    xcamaro94x 2 weeks ago

@xcamaro94x Oh well didn't hurt anything just checking it out.
    lemurman919 2 weeks ago
    Third, put your other whiny video back up. you know, the one where you are sitting in your room talking about how you can legally get a car out of an owners possession because you feel it's being neglected. That one's my favorite. You say it will stay up, yet it's down. Amazing.
    Also, I don't know why you think people viewing your crappy stalker video helps anything, but i clicked on your video 3 more times so you get a hard on that your view count went up. Enjoy.

Fourth, Im an admin of the world's largest DeLorean forum... of course I have nothing better to do than make fun of a sixteen year old kid who posts a lame ass video on youtube. I live for this shit.

Fifth, it's a forum, not a blog. The last post was on August 29th before you chimed in. We've moved on. Don't be so honored you have a thread about your video. We also have a thread questioning if someone would rather get head from a crack whore or fuck Rosie O'Donnell and a video of Robocop selling fried chicken...

Now if you will excuse me, i'm going to walk into my neighbor's yard and videotape his boat, then try to take it out of his name since he doesn't deserve it.
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Now for the cop point of view. He posted evidence of a felony (at least in florida) if the owner of the videos can be identified and the owner of the car calls the police, the kid goes to jail.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    Formerly 2744

Club(s):   (DCF) (DMCNE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Good luck with that, champ.

Yeah, you're so confident, you pulled your second video talking about how you want to get the car out of the person's possession. Brilliant argument.

Second, you just contradicted yourself. You said you went do the door and asked, then said you realized it was 'wrong to do by just going on the property...' Even in the comments of your video, you admit:

Third, put your other whiny video back up. you know, the one where you are sitting in your room talking about how you can legally get a car out of an owners possession because you feel it's being neglected. That one's my favorite. You say it will stay up, yet it's down. Amazing.
    Also, I don't know why you think people viewing your crappy stalker video helps anything, but i clicked on your video 3 more times so you get a hard on that your view count went up. Enjoy.

Fourth, Im an admin of the world's largest DeLorean forum... of course I have nothing better to do than make fun of a sixteen year old kid who posts a lame ass video on youtube. I live for this shit.

Fifth, it's a forum, not a blog. The last post was on August 29th before you chimed in. We've moved on. Don't be so honored you have a thread about your video. We also have a thread questioning if someone would rather get head from a crack whore or fuck Rosie O'Donnell and a video of Robocop selling fried chicken...

Now if you will excuse me, i'm going to walk into my neighbor's yard and videotape his boat, then try to take it out of his name since he doesn't deserve it.
    Great stuff Mike!!!

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

wow.

who are you going to ask for help from now when "your" car won't start?

I hope you treat the vendors with more respect.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast