FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Moving to Las Vegas in a few months... other owners there?

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Moving to Las Vegas in a few months... other owners there?

I just found out I'll be moving to Las Vegas at the end of April. I'm currently stationed in Korea (my D is in storage in Tucson, AZ, where I lived before Korea).
    This subforum is pretty much dead, and some quick Facebook and google searches didn't turn up anything about a local group.

I know I can't be the only owner in Las Vegas... where are the rest of you all?
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    I just found out I'll be moving to Las Vegas at the end of April. I'm currently stationed in Korea (my D is in storage in Tucson, AZ, where I lived before Korea).
    This subforum is pretty much dead, and some quick Facebook and google searches didn't turn up anything about a local group.

I know I can't be the only owner in Las Vegas... where are the rest of you all?
    Not sure about the sub-forum here, but there are many active DeLorean owners in Vegas.

One of them is Bob635 (Bob Brandys) who is retired (or semi-retired) from Chicago and
    now lives in Vegas most of the year. The Brandys host the DeLorean Weekend event in
    the Fall for the past few years, mixing DeLoreans with a Back to the Future theme event.

Check out some of Bob's posts for more activities in the Vegas area.

My VIN:    4675, 4190, 3114 and others

Club(s):   (DMA) (DMWC) (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Delorean Owners in Las Vegas

Jack,

Don't know if anyone responded to you yet, but there are a number of Delorean Owners in LV. At last count, we figure there are at least 24 DeLoreans in LV.

However, not all the owners are active. Virtually all the D owners work and with the 24 hours schedule in LV, it is difficult to get people together.

The best thing we have going is DeLorean Weekend - the 1st weekend in Oct. (See DeloreanWeekend.com).

Andy Strano is moving to Minn. So we will lose one D.
    Rob Rooney is planning on moving back to LV, so we will gain one D. (Actually, the D has always been in Storage in LV.)

And with you coming to LV that should make 25!

I have 2 Ds in LV. The first electric DeLorean and the 1st Time Machine built outside of Hollywood. V8, 4 speed automatic, full size power windows, etc.

Looking forward to meeting you.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob635 View Post
    At last count, we figure there are at least 24 DeLoreans in LV.

However, not all the owners are active.
    The Registry shows 33 DeLoreans in Las Vegas. This is based on last reported location, and as Bob pointed out, many have not been active for some time.

Thomas

Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here