FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Does anyone own a DeLorean in the Atlanta, GA area?

Red face Does anyone own a DeLorean in the Atlanta, GA area?

We are having a HUGE fellowship at our church this Sunday 25 Sept 2011. We are centered around "Welcome Back to Our Future". I was hoping against hope that maybe there was someone in my area who would be willing to show off their amazing car for a half hour or so on Sunday. I just thought it would be so very powerful for my amazing church family if we could get one. Thank you so much!

God Bless!
    Nicole

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Perhaps give us the area of town that you are in and the time of the service? Mine's a non-runner at the moment, but there are other owners who might be able to help.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

We are on the line of Ola and McDonough on Keys Ferry Road just off of 81. The address is 1070 Keysferry Rd. McDonough, Ga 30252. Service gets over at 11:45ish. Id love to have someone there either as church lets out (if possiable) or after for the fellowship. Thank you so much!

God Bless
    Nicole

Talking Does anyone own a DeLorean in the Atlanta area?

We are having a HUGE fellowship at our church this Sunday 25 Sept 2011. We are centered around "Welcome Back to Our Future". I was hoping against hope that maybe there was someone in my area who would be willing to show off their amazing car for a half hour or so on Sunday. I just thought it would be so very powerful for my amazing church family if we could get one. We are on the line of Ola and McDonough on Keys Ferry Road just off of 81. The address is 1070 Keysferry Rd. McDonough, Ga 30252. Service gets over at 11:45ish. Id love to have someone there either as church lets out (if possiable) or after for the fellowship. Thank you so much!

God Bless!
    Nicole Webb

My VIN:    2964

I'm pretty sure there is someone who owns a DeLorean in the area for your event. I feel like I always see members with Atlanta locations.
    Billy C. VIN: 2964

"Trying to Live the Dream!"

"If you're gonna own a DeLorean, why not build it with some style?"

http://www.facebook.com/billy.chingas.7

Smile

Thank you

Builder of the first Delorean Time Machine

My VIN:    2072

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

There are a few of us. The "SEDOC" area is specifically those of us in the South East.

I'm pretty busy this weekend, but I hope you're able to find someone to help out.

--buddy

Thank you everyone for your time! So far it seems everyones car is broke at the moment. I'm still staying positive and praying ill find someone! Thank you all!

Nicole

Hate that I missed this. I am in Stockbridge and would have been glad to participate!