FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: UBSCC British Car Show - Dixon CA, September 19 2021!

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

UBSCC British Car Show - Dixon CA, September 19 2021!

Hey everyone!

After a few consecutive years of being cancelled for weather and health reasons, the Dixon show is back on. It's been scheduled for later in the year - normally would have been in May but will be held in September instead. Still at the same place, the Dixon May Fair - and if you haven't joined in before, it's a great event. Hopefully it should be safe and comfortable for us all to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine together.

They won't be sending out mailers this year due to the cost (the club is really hurting having scheduled, cancelled, lost money on, and lost income from the last two events) - but if you want to register, you can still do so online at http://www.ubscc.org/CarShow.htm

I'm already registered (I let them keep my fees from the last events and roll them forward) and I hope to see some of my friends there

Jon
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

My VIN:    5999

My Delorean is no "show car," but I'm thinking about going this year. I only live about 20 minutes from Dixon, so no real excuse not to go. Besides, I'd love to see some Lotus Esprit!

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    My Delorean is no "show car," but I'm thinking about going this year. I only live about 20 minutes from Dixon, so no real excuse not to go. Besides, I'd love to see some Lotus Esprit!
    We’re pretty tight with the local Esprit owner (he has quite a few of them) - he used to have a DeLorean and we often sit down and swap stories. Super cool guy named Van. Hope to see you there!
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log