FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: New DeLorean Documentary aired on BBC

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

New DeLorean Documentary aired on BBC

I guess they were wanting this to air on the anniversary of the first DeLorean. Thanks to Michael Ward for ripping it so people like me who forgot all about it can enjoy. This is a very raw look at JZD, his character and his company, not so much the history of the car itself which is a fresh perspective from other docs I have seen.

My VIN:    1710

Thank you so much for sharing this, Michael!! I've been hoping someone would upload this. Hopefully it won't be removed by the time I get home to watch it.
    Louie Golden

My VIN:    07164

Club(s):   (DCH)

Nice I watched this on iPlayer this morning and it seemed ok.. A little OTT on the JZD scandal/deviant tbh but it seemed ok some nice interviews.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by er1c View Post
    Nice I watched this on iPlayer this morning and it seemed ok.. A little OTT on the JZD scandal/deviant tbh but it seemed ok some nice interviews.
    That Ed Lapham guy, his song is the same everytime he does an interview. I have got to where I hate hearing his voice almost as much as Quentin Wilson's.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    That Ed Lapham guy, his song is the same everytime he does an interview. I have got to where I hate hearing his voice almost as much as Quentin Wilson's.
    Thanks for this M!
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

My VIN:    15297

BBC film

It was worth the time to watch. One has to keep an open mind a few decades have past. I learned a few things. It showed a lot of greed by some which effected many other individuals. There is nothing new under the sun. It did give respect to the current owners of a DMC.