FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Delorean industry?

Delorean industry?

Anybody know if they are doing alright? Can't get them on the phone for a few days now. Not a good sign. I would like one of there LCA brace kits. I suppose I could make it, but I really don't feel like it.

My VIN:    I respect my vin enough not to whore it out among the masses.

Have you tried contacting them using the internets and the world webs?
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

My VIN:    16377

You should be able to make a purchase through their website.

-Nick

I need to ask a question before I order.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
    I need to ask a question before I order.
    Try Deloreanperformanceindustries@gmail.com

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

If you call from a blocked or no caller ID number and do not leave a message we unfortunately can not return your call. If we are on the other lines this is typically what happens. Feel free to reach out via email as well at deloreanindustries@gmail.com or deloreanperformanceindustries@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean Industries View Post
    If you call from a blocked or no caller ID number and do not leave a message we unfortunately can not return your call. If we are on the other lines this is typically what happens. Feel free to reach out via email as well at deloreanindustries@gmail.com or deloreanperformanceindustries@gmail.com
    I do not block my number and I left a message the first time I called. (I probably called ten times over several days.)

In any case, I'm glad your not shut down because of covid or something. I will call shortly.

Got ahold of them and it's on its way.

My VIN:    02855

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean Industries View Post
    Hi Josh

I too have been trying to reach you about my outstanding credit memo. for months now...
    I've sent you numerous emails at both addresses above, and from multiple email providers on my end, phone, facebook messages, DMCtalk PMs, etc.
    Please lets resolve this
    Thank you

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Quote Originally Posted by mark w View Post
    Hi Josh

I too have been trying to reach you about my outstanding credit memo. for months now...
    I've sent you numerous emails at both addresses above, and from multiple email providers on my end, phone, facebook messages, DMCtalk PMs, etc.
    Please lets resolve this
    Thank you
    You sent an email correspondence that was clearly interpreted and intended as condescending and disrespectful. Which is surprising as you were already wanting something that I didn't feel like doing in in the first place. In a slight moment of weakness you tugged on my emotions a bit. I also knew there wasn't anyone else in the world that could provide it. Be that as it may there is some sort of misunderstanding on the perceived level of motivation I have for financial gain and what I'll endure for it. I simply don't care about money as it will not sway me one way or another when making a decision. Especially when being respected is involved. I do not work for anyone but with individuals for a common passion that we share. I do this because I feel like it at the moment which is like most things subject to change. That's why I don't even think twice about canceling a 12k parts order when I'm being treated this way. I have a strict policy on this and I aggressively cut ties including any forms of communication. This is after taking any necessary steps to properly end a caustic transaction. I do not tolerate problems and find it best to isolate all further interactions. That would be the reason why any efforts to reach out have not resulted in a response. If something was over looked or incorrectly assessed when making this decision from a prior transaction I will be sure to circle back and remedy. As I do not want a single thing out of place after making such a serious decision. I wish you the best while you continue to enjoy your cars and respect your attention to detail in maintaining the examples that you have. We are simply just not on the same page in regards to what is expect in return while maintaining a professional relationship.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast