FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Cool new Bttf-related video with Christopher Lloyd

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date:  May 2021

    Location:  DMV

    Posts:    79

    My VIN:    Coming, hopefully!

    Cool new Bttf-related video with Christopher Lloyd

    Just saw the authentic Bttf Delorean car at Petersen museum few weeks ago. This was the one that rolled out of the trailer in the Twin Oaks shopping mall parking lot. Very cool to see in person!

    https://youtu.be/NNC2JRIea0E
    Last edited by 84Impulse; 06-08-2021 at 11:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Las Vegas

    Posts:    731

    My VIN:    6720

    Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

    I *literally* choked on my drink when Christopher Lloyd asked for mayo. Sitting on the couch, watching this on my phone, I almost died.

    Also... “Is it how you remember it?” “PRECISELY!!” Outstanding.
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date:  May 2021

    Location:  DMV

    Posts:    79

    My VIN:    Coming, hopefully!

    Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    I *literally* choked on my drink when Christopher Lloyd asked for mayo. Sitting on the couch, watching this on my phone, I almost died.

    Also... “Is it how you remember it?” “PRECISELY!!” Outstanding.
    That was great!

    Thanks for replying, btw. Im assuming many D owners are BTTF-avoiding, perhaps. I can see some not wanting the association, but its an indelible one. Im not crazy abt ppl time-machining them, but it was a cool movie that catapulted the car into iconic-status.

  4. #4
    Mad scientist DrWin's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2020

    Location:  Denmark

    Posts:    149

    My VIN:    10207

    Quote Originally Posted by 84Impulse View Post
    That was great!

    Thanks for replying, btw. Im assuming many D owners are BTTF-avoiding, perhaps. I can see some not wanting the association, but its an indelible one. Im not crazy abt ppl time-machining them, but it was a cool movie that catapulted the car into iconic-status.
    I absolutely adore the BTTF trilogy. It's how I got to know the car.
    Please excuse the crudity of this DeLorean as I didn't have time to repair it yet.
    VIN 10207 - December '81, Gray Interior, 3-speed automatic, stock PRV engine.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date:  May 2021

    Location:  DMV

    Posts:    79

    My VIN:    Coming, hopefully!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWin View Post
    I absolutely adore the BTTF trilogy. It's how I got to know the car.
    Have to agree, altho Ive only seen the original movie! I find the history behind the Delorean extremely interesting, and sad John got railroaded. My father owned an 82 back in the day,and let me drive it, which really created an impression on me. I can still hear that fuel pump behind the firewall!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •