FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fuel accumulator removal / bypass

My VIN:    10287

Club(s):   (DMA)

I was just looking through some plumbing stuff I have laying around and a 3/8" compression nut on a toilet fill line fits like a glove. Wonder if the 7/8" end will fit on a fuel filter

Looks DMC was prepared for cheapass owners trying to use plumbing supplies to keep their cars running
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325is
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12
    1989 Jaguar XJ6

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    Not at all I know you can remove the old one, breaking clips in the process, and it will be bent out of shape. Getting the new one in place and in usable condition will be likely not possible.
    I havenít looked at it, but if it canít be replaced in the stock location, it would seem like it canít be that hard to run a line in another location. Of course, Iím not a ďfactory onlyĒ kind of guy.

My VIN:    10287

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
    I havenít looked at it, but if it canít be replaced in the stock location, it would seem like it canít be that hard to run a line in another location. Of course, Iím not a ďfactory onlyĒ kind of guy.
    I will probably end up using some type of alternative to the hard line routed slightly differently to the way it is. I'm not concerned with originality here just need a leak free connection.
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325is
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12
    1989 Jaguar XJ6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2