FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ty DeLorean, Son of John DeLorean and the DMC-21

My VIN:    10287

Club(s):   (DMA)

I've been following this absurdity for a while now (it's a train wreck I can't look away!) I really think this guy is screaming for professional help; it's one thing to pretend to be JZD's son online and slap a DMC badge on a Reliant, it's another to keep pressing it to the point of personal ruin. Isn't this case exactly why the UK passed the Mental Health Act of 1983?
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325is
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12
    1989 Jaguar XJ6

My VIN:    16306

Apparently he now plans to make a Netflix show based on this insanity

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/co...-loses-7415858

Ty, who said that he had signed a contract with streaming giant Netflix for a project about his invention, was told that he could keep his cars as long as he removed their trademarks, and was ordered to pay DMC’s £20,633 legal costs. The judge warned him that if he did not remove the trademarks he could face prison.

Speaking after the court case, Ty told CornwallLive: "It's a complete victory as far as I'm concerned. I couldn't be more victorious because I'm catching a flight out to Hollywood about making a movie using my car. If the Texan company want to sue Hollywood and Netflix, let them.

"I have no intention of removing my father's stolen trademark from a car that should have been released. They can lock me up like they locked up my father. They can't put an inventor in prison - I created something amazingly fantastical that's caused interest from all over the world. I'm not going to give up."

If I had been the judge and this guy was in front of me I would have ordered a full psychiatric evaluation. Anyone who is actually paying for one of his Reliant Frankensteins needs to have their cranium checked up too.
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325is
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12
    1989 Jaguar XJ6

DMC Dave

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I had the unfortunate experience of having a conversation with "Ty DeLorean" aka Benjamin Granger. I was chatting with Kat DeLorean when Ty interrupted and started spewing a bunch of nonsense. He was very hostile for no reason at all, and just spammed the thread with dozens of nonsense conspiracy responses after only one simple clarification response from me to something he said.

There's simply no evidence he's related to John DeLorean, his "evidence" is circumstantial at best, and he makes every irrational and uninformed excuse in the book to not get a DNA test. He said he'd get DNA tested for court, but then didn't follow through and blames Kat for some ridiculous reason. He claims he was invited to take a DNA test and flew to the U.S. to meet some DeLorean folks for that DNA test, but they no-showed on him. I asked why he'd spend thousands of dollars and days worth of time to fly to the U.S. when he can simply pay $99 for a 23andMe test he can do at home? I got no rational response.

As I understand from conversations from others, he has 3-4 kids and an ex-wife who is terrified of him. She has stated that he's crazy and put the family in financial ruin over this and previous con jobs he's tried to pull. I'm worried about how much he's harassing and stalking Kat and I hope it doesn't escalate. The bottom line is that Ben is not mentally well, he's a compulsive liar, and he is a very aggressive and angry person; I'd avoid him completely. He definitely needs psychiatric help and I sincerely hope he gets it.

Ty DeLorean rants 10-4-222.jpg

Again it's one matter to let your delusion wreck yourself but it's cruel to allow your, or anyone else's, kids to suffer because of your inability to accept reality. I am tuning this guy out from here on out, it's no longer a laughing matter when bystanders are being harmed. I hope someone can help this sick man.
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325is
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12
    1989 Jaguar XJ6

My VIN:    16506

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Update on Ty....

Arrested in Bali for causing a scene selling burgers out of a motorcycle cart, AGAIN! Too crazy to make this up!

https://coconuts.co/bali/news/burger...emorial-again/

"
    Burger-selling Englishman arrested, again, for causing a scene at Bali Bombing Memorial, again | Coconuts

An Englishman who recently became a viral sensation for selling burgers out of a cart that he attached to a motorbike has been arrested, yet again.

Tyler Delorean was apprehended by Immigration police last week in Kuta for selling cheap halal beef and cheeseburgers in violation of his visa. He was later released from custody and immigration officials said they were planning to deport him but were waiting until the Denpasar Police processed his previous case.

That case involves Delorean?s antics on Oct. 12, when hundreds of mourners gathered at the Ground Zero Bali Bombing Memorial to mark the 20th anniversary of the tragedy. During the memorial, he disrupted the proceedings by handing out pamphlets and shouting conspiracy theories about the bombings. Police arrested him for causing a disturbance and confiscated his passport before releasing him.

Ngurah Rai Immigration Intelligence and Law Enforcer Head Yoga Aria Prakoso Wardoyo said that Delorean was detained yet again after his burger cart caused yet another scene at the Bali Bombing Memorial.

?His reason for selling [burgers] is to make ends meet. We moved him to [our] immigration detention center so that he does not have to find ways to make a living,? Wardoyo said.

Complaints toward Delorean were raised after he reportedly set up a tent in the famous tourist area of Poppies Lane and became a burger vendor. His action reportedly caused traffic jams around the area.

In a clip that was uploaded last weekend to @melalibali, a local community?s TikTok account, Delorean said he has been in Bali for a month and that he wants to go home to England ? where he says he has a wife and three children ? but he is in a ?weird situation.

?I don?t know the situation. All I know is that I don?t have a passport, I don?t know when the court cases, I don?t have any money,? he said, adding that he sold the burgers simply because he needed to eat as he did not have a passport or money.

?No one?s going to stop me eating,? he said.

?Just would be nice if I stop getting a comment ?go home!?, yeah? Because they don?t know the situation,? he added.

Delorean seems to have won some sympathy from Indonesian netizens, with some of them leaving comments on his own TikTok account wishing him the best ? to which he thanked them. The @melalibali admin also sympathized with him ? likening his situation to that of Tom Hanks? character in The Terminal.

We did some digging and, based on foreign media outlets such as The Daily Mail and The Telegraph, it would appear Delorean is a Cornishman who claims to be the son of automobile mogul John Delorean but whose real name is actually Benjamin Granger.

Earlier this year, Granger, still posing as Tyler Delorean, was banned by a court from selling ?futuristic? three-wheelers (meant to evoke the famous time-traveling Delorean from Back To The Future) using the brand name Delorean.

Delorean?s TikTok bio mentions that he is the son of John Delorean.

Coconuts has reached out to Delorean for further clarification from his side.

"
    Shannon Y
    www.ohiodeloreans.com
    www.facebook.com/ohiodeloreans
    ---
    1st angle drive - 58,027 miles (20 years) -- original
    2nd angle drive - 48,489 miles (21 years) -- original from donor
    3rd angle drive - 26,572 miles (2 years 3 months) -- DMCH
    4th angle drive - 21,988 miles (1 year 11 months) -- DMCH
    5th angle drive - 7,137 miles (10 months 2 days) -- DMCH
    6th angle drive - OVER 113,704 miles and counting (OVER 13 yr 1 month & counting) -- new Martin Gutkowski unit
    over 245K miles

My VIN:    16377

He has to pay for those legal fees somehow..

-Nick

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3