FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your piles of parts

My VIN:    Yes.

Club(s):   (DCO) (DMA) (DCUK)

Your piles of parts

For anyone sitting on a pile of DeLorean parts they don't know what to do with, please let me know. I'm happy to take everything (as long as it's DeLorean related of course),
    no matter the condition.

I'm in Pittsburgh, PA but happy to travel in the MidWest and North East. Let me know what you have, and how much you want. Find a good home for that stuff!

I wish I had seen this a few months ago. I scrapped a exhaust system and heat shield. I hated doing it because it was in good shape. I knew I was never going back after installing the DPI system. I would have given them to you just so they are saved for someone. I take it you are operating a “Delorean graveyard” ?

My VIN:    02855

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

NEW, NOS, or used
    will you buy parts or are you only accepting donations?

Quote Originally Posted by mark w View Post
    NEW, NOS, or used
    will you buy parts or are you only accepting donations?
    I'll pay, but it's gotta make sense. I can't give you the price you'd get if you went and listed and shipped all the stuff by yourself. But if you've got a pile of stuff you don't want to deal with, then let's talk.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Missing post(s)? See Section Rules HERE.

For anyone further afield, I'm happy to pay for postage (and send you a label) on a box of parts, but due to shipping costs, I'll need to be selective on larger parts. My preference in this case would be the smaller knick-knacks.

My VIN:    4018

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I might take you up on that!

Got a bunch of parts I really don't want to deal with any more. I would have to crate it up. Lemme know and I'll start taking pictures!

I'll ask for a little cash but it's the shipping that will be the bigger ticket

I have boxes of used parts from various parts cars that I've had stored for a long time. The popular stuff has been picked through. But still have a few good items. I'm located in western michigan. If you're passing by anytime feel free to hit me up.

Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech RamblinDMC's Avatar

My VIN:    2203

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I just ended up with a ton of extra parts. Drop me a line and let's talk!

Quote Originally Posted by MrChocky View Post
    For anyone sitting on a pile of DeLorean parts they don't know what to do with, please let me know. I'm happy to take everything (as long as it's DeLorean related of course),
    no matter the condition.

I'm in Pittsburgh, PA but happy to travel in the MidWest and North East. Let me know what you have, and how much you want. Find a good home for that stuff!
    I am in Texas---have engine as removed several years ago---15K mile engine---ran great when removed---was carbed engine---I still have all the original injection parts, exhaust, heat shield, brackets, etc---converted to chevy vette engine--all parts have been properly stored in my shop since removed ---would prefer to sell everything together

Thanks, Leroy 903-908-0114

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast