FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Long For DMC To Refurbish A Car?

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Directly from where? DMC Houston, California, Florida...
    Florida. I’m not bashing them at all, by the way. They are tremendous people over there and I have been treated with nothing but kindness. Between delays and mechanics being ill, I think some breakdown in communication happened. Im glad I contacted them yesterday and hopefully we are on the same page now.

-Johnny C

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny C View Post
    Florida. I’m not bashing them at all, by the way. They are tremendous people over there and I have been treated with nothing but kindness. Between delays and mechanics being ill, I think some breakdown in communication happened. Im glad I contacted them yesterday and hopefully we are on the same page now.

-Johnny C
    I would think Florida should be quicker because COVID wasn’t as big a deal here. But I suppose they still might have had some supply chain problems. I guess there are still some employees milking the COVID excuse to take off work whenever they feel like it.

My VIN:    4665

Quote Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
    I would think Florida should be quicker because COVID wasn’t as big a deal here.
    By "deal" you mean the 68K people who died in Florida and the 5.7M of Florida COVID-positive cases and countless others who just were scared?

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

[QUOTE=iflights;270638]
    Quote Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
    I would think Florida should be quicker because COVID wasn’t as big a deal here./QUOTE]

By "deal" you mean the 68K people who died in Florida and the 5.7M of Florida COVID-positive cases and countless others who just were scared?
    Where are you getting this? Fake news? I'm a FL resident and there are/were not 5.7M cases. No lockdowns, no major problems. Freedom.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

[QUOTE=Timeless;270639]
    Quote Originally Posted by iflights View Post
    Where are you getting this? Fake news? I'm a FL resident and there are/were not 5.7M cases. No lockdowns, no major problems. Freedom.
    I think we should get back to topic. It wasn't any intention of mine to start a political/ Covid thread. I'm sure there are plenty of places on the web to do that sort of thing.

Soooo.... DeLoreans anyone? ;-)

-Johnny C

My VIN:    6125

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny C View Post

Soooo.... DeLoreans anyone? ;-)

-Johnny C
    It took me like a year and a half to refurbish mine. That was taking my sweet time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    It took me like a year and a half to refurbish mine. That was taking my sweet time though.

Totally... that makes sense. I feel like a business who specializes in these cars should move a little quicker than that. Then again, I'm no expert mechanic so what do I know? LOL

I'm hopeful they'll pull it off by mid-March as they said.

-Johnny C

My VIN:    3743

well no updates, did they get the car done?

My VIN:    3757

So.... I had mine done a few years ago...Danny and Don did the work in CA, I have had no issues, they did a great job... I supplied the car. I was just curious as to what a sorted out car cost today? I did do Wings aloft, worth every penny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2