FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Engine Masters on Motor Trend

My VIN:    03572

Engine Masters on Motor Trend

I really like to watch Engine Masters and a lot of other good shows on Motor Trend TV.

They run all the engine tests on a dyno.

They did a show on EFI throttle body and CARB comparing the mixture from each cylinder on an 8 cylinder engine. So they installed a wideband in each cylinders header pipes. Both were pretty bad with mixtures varying about 2 AFR from cylinder to cylinder. So now I know multi port injection is better than a single throttle body. They did that on one intake manifold so maybe others can do better.

They also did a show on connecting rod ratio. A longer rod or a shorter rod. Never hear of this before but there is a lot of people that think one is better. Not much difference was found in that test.

A lot of other good shows on Motor Trend so if you can get it for cheap it's worth it for any car guy or girl. My cable includes it for free but I think it's normally less then $5 a month streaming.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    2706

Agreed the motor trend app is all I really watch. Roadkill road kill garage and hot rod garage being my favorites

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    Agreed the motor trend app is all I really watch. Roadkill road kill garage and hot rod garage being my favorites
    Bitchin rides is also good.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/