FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Timeless Steel Grand Opening & TNDMC Tech Session

My VIN:    628

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Timeless Steel Grand Opening & TNDMC Tech Session

Edit: While this was posted many moons ago, we thought it would be beneficial for those that may have missed the original thread.

This upcoming Weekend: April 23-24, 2022

Timeless Steel Garage is hosting their official Grand Opening Party & Tech Weekend

Timeless Steel Garage LLC is privately owned and Veteran operated by Jimmy and Shaylen Houston. Jimmy and Shaylen are both retired US Army helicopter pilots by trade and lovers of classic cars. Over the years, Jimmy has always been the guy helping people on Base to fix their vehicles. People kept saying he should start a business...so he listened. TSG primarily focuses on DeLoreans as well as Classic European automobiles.

Powerline84 and his wife are hosting this event at their house/shop in Southside, TN!

This is a WEEKEND event.

The idea is for people to come in Friday Evening for Beer, Bonfire, and DeLoreans. Saturday will be a tech day. Sunday will be a leisurely "Hang Out and Go Home" Day.

Sleeping Accommodations & Hotels
    • Jimmy has 2 guest bedrooms with a guest bathroom. There is also a large downstairs rec room that can hold multiple people on air mattresses. (Both Guest Bedrooms are currently taken)
    • Hotels: There are a few hotels off of Exit 11 on I-24 and several off of Exit 4. For those that would prefer a hotel, this is a ~30 minute drive through the country side between Southside and Clarksville.
    • Hotels Closest to Event (I-24, exit 11)
    • Hotels with more Variety and Food Options (I-24, exit 4)

Tech Session
    • Lifts: There is a main lift in the shop and a secondary, smaller lift as well.
    • Since this will be a weekend event with lifts, we would like everyone who wants it to get some time on the lift.
    • There will be PLENTY of hands around this weekend to assist.

Food & Booze
    • Jimmy and Shaylen will be providing food.
    • Nearest restaurant is in Clarksville as well as Charlotte which is a ~30 minute drive.
    • If you want something special to drink, bring it.

Swap Meet
    • If you would like to bring things to sell, trade, or swap... feel free to bring them!

Due to the size of this group, privacy is a necessity. If you are planning on attending, please reach out me and I will provide the address.

At the time of this post, we have around 11 DeLoreans in attendance and many people staying on-site as well camping out.

If you are interested in other events held by TNDMC, please check us out below!
    TNDMC - Previous Events
    TNDMC - Upcoming Events
    Last edited by JBaker4981; 04-18-2022 at 11:23 AM. Reason: GrAmMaR iS hArD
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628
    Black Interior, Automatic
    TNDMC: TN DeLorean Motor Club

My VIN:    628

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

The Timeless Steel Garage Grand Opening & Tech Weekend was a MASSIVE success!

The weekend was choked full of DeLoreans, beer, sweat, flamethrowers, and good company & laughs.

Check out our photo gallery of the event (207 pictures): TNDMC - April 2022: Timeless Steel Garage Tech Weekend
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628
    Black Interior, Automatic
    TNDMC: TN DeLorean Motor Club