FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Plea to DeLorean owners in Northern Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom and Ireland.

DeLorean fanatic (DOCUK) theningiachicken's Avatar

My VIN:    5222 "Ryuko"

Club(s):  

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub View Post
    Hello Chris,

I am planning as follow – Channel tunnel, London, Redditch (I am also Royal Enfield owner), Holyhead.
    And on the way back Cairnryan, Edinburgh, Hull.
    Id have offered my help if needed or to meet up but im near derby which both routes miss by quite a distance (unless you're not in a rush and fancy a few detours)

My VIN:    2678

Hello Chris,

As for factory my understanding was there is some automotive production there.

Previously known as Montupet, know it is Linamar Light Metals Belfast.
    https://www.linamar.com/location/lin...etals-belfast/

In other buildings of the previous DMCL-facility, there was a facility of Bombardier. These have been sold to Spirit Aerosystems. They have some other locations in Belfast too. I don't know if the Dunmurry facility is still in production.

Peter
    Always a filled fuel tank.

My VIN:    5151

Quote Originally Posted by (DOCUK) theningiachicken View Post
    Id have offered my help if needed or to meet up but im near derby which both routes miss by quite a distance (unless you're not in a rush and fancy a few detours)
    Either it's different Derby or it's almost on my way. If things will go according to plan we should be there Monday or Tuesday May 10th ot 11th. Since VIN of our DeLorean's differ by less than 100 numbers I would strongly stipulate some Science Conference with side by side comparisons. Who knows we could write the paper or even perhaps PhD thesis on DeLorean improvements by manufacturing numbers.

Club(s):  

Either it's different Derby or it's almost on my way. If things will go according to plan we should be there Monday or Tuesday May 10th ot 11th. Since VIN of our DeLorean's differ by less than 100 numbers I would strongly stipulate some Science Conference with side by side comparisons. Who knows we could write the paper or even perhaps PhD thesis on DeLorean improvements by manufacturing numbers.
    on your way through you get relatively close to where im at, so it'd be a slight detour north based on your route I'll be available that Monday (9th) for most of the day
    Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJ...OQSmDhNzZQPDlA

Submit videos for the channel:
    [email protected]

My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

Hello Chris,

I am planning as follow – Channel tunnel, London, Redditch (I am also Royal Enfield owner), Holyhead.
    And on the way back Cairnryan, Edinburgh, Hull.
    I'm close to Cambridge myself so 'probably' not on your route either, however feel free to get in touch if you need anything. I don't think you can access the test track and from the last pictures that were floating about it's very very overgrown at the moment as unfortunately the normal cycle of clearing it for Eurofest was missed this time around. Have you tried to contact anyone on the DeLorean Owners Ireland forum? I'm sure there would be more help over there?
    Chris
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/

My VIN:    05257

Hi Jakub, you did not answer to my post about Kassel. Should we expect you?

My VIN:    7075

You shouldn't fear because of the car. If it is good, then it is good. I did this trip from Hungary to Ireland two times, with only a few minor problems.
    I suggest, you should make a video, it is good to look back a few years later.

Making movies? At certain age operating phone camera comes with difficulty.

Anyhow we are on the road. Departed yesterday. 300 miles gone, another 3000 to go.
    Last edited by Jakub; 05-12-2022 at 12:50 AM.

Club(s):  

Making movies? At certain age operating phone camera comes with difficulty.

Anyhow we are on the road. Departed yesterday. 300 miles gone, another 3000 to go.
    when are you expected to arrive in the UK? seems weather is going to be a little wet over the weekend
    Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJ...OQSmDhNzZQPDlA

Submit videos for the channel:
    [email protected]

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-12 at 19.07.20.jpg

Making friends on the way. Kassel, Germany.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast