FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Free used carpet and interior parts - Los Angeles area - sorry no shipping

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

Free used carpet and interior parts - Los Angeles area - sorry no shipping

He Los Angeles area friends. I have 1+ sets of used grey carpet and a bunch of spare interior parts and panels that I need to whittle down. Not concours, but serviceable. Also includes a pair of headliner forms for the doors. I'm moving and it's just too much stuff so they just need a new home. The bad news is I'm not doing photos and inventory, the good news is it's free, (or pay what you feel is fair if you're grabbing all the really good stuff.) There are a couple of center consoles, some seat back covers, door panels. misc interior parts, a compact spare.

There was also the spare engine, but I've already made room for it at the new house - but if you are desperate for a new engine let me know.

Who is willing to come up to Santa Clarita and take away most or all of the stash? There is a range of nice to rougher pieces, but all of it is salvageable. Depending on your needs and intentions take it all away and use it, or take pity on how much cash I've been bleeding in the last month after you find the nicest pieces and you load up the trunk.

Text me for the fastest response. Text at any hour - my phone is muted if I'm asleep. 818 415 3438 Tom Need to hear from you soon.

Too much of it will go in a dumpster if nobody texts soon... Sorry I can't ship - I'm already burning the candle at both ends. If you are in Cleveland and you need something bad send your college roommate who lives in Burbank to get the stuff for you...

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

Inquiry received. Some stuff claimed. Feel free to check in to see what's left.