FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: New Timeless Steel Garage Front Upper Control Arms

My VIN:    2706

New Timeless Steel Garage Front Upper Control Arms

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=Nif5oz

I am very excited to announce a new product to the DeLorean Community. Developed by Timeless Steel Garage in collaboration with Specialty Products Company. A leader in performance suspension and alignment technology.

This first kit is for the modification and oversized wheel crowd (15" and greater wheels). If you are running 15" DeLorean rear wheels on the front and you rub your sway bar on full lock...this will fix that.

These are simply the best Front Upper Control Arms on the market in the DeLorean Community. Nothing else comes close.

Over 2 years in development on my personal car (The EcoBoost Delorean) because I was sick of the garbage factory stamped arms and lack of quality bushings and balljoints. But more importantly, I wanted to be able to properly align the car and fix the factory caster issues and darty wandering highway characteristics of these cars (especially when swapped, lowered, and pushing more power).

-These arms are fully rebuildable.
    -These arms are fully adjustable...Camber, Caster Etc.
    -These arms add significant strength to the front end of the car.
    -The balljoints are a serious upgrade in both strengths and longevity.
    -These arms are infinitely rebuildable. You'll never buy another set of front uppers again. Each individual part in the arm is available if damaged and can be replaced.

****These arms do require a slight reaming of the taper in the factory steering knuckles. Therefore, it is a permanent modification. Required tapered bit is included. Only a small amount of material needs to be removed , leaving plenty of meat in the factory steering knuckles. Timeless Steel Garage recommends professional installation and is not responsible for damaged or improperly reamed steering knuckles, or improper installation of the product.****

Everything pictured is included in the kit to include extra shims, as these cars are hand built and all frames are just slightly different. I even include a couple of SICK Timeless Steel Garage stickers for your beer fridge and toolbox. I will ship arms preassembled and preset close to measurements on my personal car so it should be an easy install. Everything needed for install is included in the kit. To include hardware because I can't stand not recievieving hardware with new parts. (Steering rack limiters for oversized wheels also included).

***Price is $995.96***
    + shipping and applicable tax/CC fees.

I tried really hard to keep the price as low as possible for the community. You're getting a lifetime item for your car with over 2 years in development, backed by one of the biggest suspension companies in the game.

These will be available for stock suspension 14"-wheel DeLoreans soon. I have to confirm some fitment tests first. So if this is you stay tuned as they will be available for you soon as well.

Thanks everyone and feel free to share on all social media pages with your friends!

Jimmy

***These are sold exclusively by Specialty Products Company through Timeless Steel Garage***20221223_091716.jpg20221223_091728.jpg

Please contact me through my business pages or my website.

Www.timelesssteelgarage.com

My VIN:    2706