FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beware of DPI ? DeLorean Performance Industries

My VIN:    10515

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Angry Beware of DPI ? DeLorean Performance Industries

Check out the article for more screenshots of DPI's dishonest ads on Google - https://www.deloreandirectory.com/ar...nce-industries
    DPI-DPNWSearch.jpg

My VIN:    2245

Noticed this the other day, I thought it was funny.

Just Googled DeLorean Parts Northwest and they did not show up. Only the real DPNW.

My VIN:    Yes.

Club(s):   (DCO) (DMA) (DCUK)

Tin foil hats.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by dtavres View Post
    Check out the article for more screenshots of DPI's dishonest ads on Google - https://www.deloreandirectory.com/ar...nce-industries
    DPI-DPNWSearch.jpg
    You are a douche. First for thinking you have discovered some internet SEO loophole that nobody else knows about and second for thinking the DeLorean community needs you to hold our hand to buy parts from the right vendors.
    Last edited by Michael; 01-15-2023 at 07:50 AM.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

My VIN:    11596

Quote Originally Posted by r00b View Post
    Noticed this the other day, I thought it was funny.
    I noticed a few weeks back that DPI really upped their online and SEO game. I'm now getting DPI ads randomly when surfing in chrome. Don't mind that at all. If I have to see ads, I want to see shit I like instead of dick pills. Also I noticed a similar thing where if you googled "delorean go" that DPI was coming up first, and deloreango second lol. That has now stopped though and they are in reverse order.

SEO is basically all about who's willing to pay the most.
    Andy Lien

VIN 11596 Jan 1982 build - owned since Nov. 2000!
    Total frame-off restoration completed 2021-2023

Photography and Backpacking is life.

Was Fargo, ND
    Now Kansas City

My VIN:    Early

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    You are a douche. First for thinking you have discovered some internet SEO loophole that nobody else knows about and second for thinking the DeLorean community needs you to hold our hand to buy parts from the right vendors.
    +1

His post is basically just a link to his own website too lol.

I've personally never seen what dtavres has posted. Maybe that was a glitch? Or somebody edited with web inspector? I have typed delorean go or delorean parts in google plenty of times, and DPIs ad will pop up on top, which is fine because it actually says delorean industries. Josh pays for that service.

I will say, Josh replaced my Spec 1 when the heat shield tabs failed, and that was more than 5 years after purchase. Then I couldn't get cats off of muffler, and had to send it back all together. Well he ended up sending me the new muffler with new upgraded cats.

Fast forward a year or so, and Josh offered advice via email and phone for my 3.0 build. That's good customer service. Oh and DPIs parts are top notch too.

Yes, sometimes there?s a wait on parts or service, but that is to be expected with that kind of operation. People are just too used to instant gratification nowadays.
    Last edited by 81dmc; 01-15-2023 at 09:56 AM.
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

My VIN:    15297

Never had a problem with DPI

I had had my DMC for 20 years now. Worked with Josh for well over the last 10 years. Great quality of parts and service. Josh has all ways had the mindset of the owner and the preservation of the DeLorean. Alot has changed since. I purchased my DMC. We should be thankful for the efforts of Josh and his staff. A class act and company. I personally have referred DPI to 6 other DMC owners. They have had no issues with DPI. We are lucky to have a quality company helping with the maintenance of our cars.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by WNY1983 View Post
    Great quality of parts and service. Josh has all ways had the mindset of the owner and the preservation of the DeLorean. We should be thankful for the efforts of Josh and his staff. A class act and company. I personally have referred DPI to 6 other DMC owners. They have had no issues with DPI. We are lucky to have a quality company helping with the maintenance of our cars.
    Ditto.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

My VIN:    03572

I often type in a direct http address and it often has 2 or 3 competitors links show before I see the direct link. You just have to look at the address before you click. The big name competitors seem to get Google to do that for them.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast