FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DCS Lite 2023 and DeLorean Midwest Open House 2023

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    I may have to attend. Purchased my car from MW last year and would be nice to visit the facility.
    DCSHeavy is a completely different event. It has nothing to do with MW at all. Announcement will be coming soon.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    DCSHeavy is a completely different event. It has nothing to do with MW at all. Announcement will be coming soon.
    Noted.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

My VIN:    16109

Official Facebook Event is now LIVE: https://www.facebook.com/events/3397824780490840/

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

I suggest getting on that, previous years events are planned at least a year in advance.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I suggest getting on that, previous years events are planned at least a year in advance.
    Thanks for the suggestion. But DCS Heavy is not my event. But I hear it is the same weekend!

I?ve been putting on events since 2003. Mine are called D3CS and are typically held in October. They are invite only. I?m a bit more experienced than most. Should I send you an invite?

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Thanks for the suggestion. But DCS Heavy is not my event. But I hear it is the same weekend!

I?ve been putting on events since 2003. Mine are called D3CS and are typically held in October. They are invite only. I?m a bit more experienced than most. Should I send you an invite?
    Yes, we still need to play that intense game of checkers.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

My VIN:    10515

Club(s):   (PNDC)

+1 from Marceline, MO

Anyone driving up from Kansas City or St. Louis?

Exclamation

Rich W. - Can you carve out 30 minutes (or more) in the next week or two to do an episode of DeLorean Talk to help spread the word about DCS 2023?

Shoot me an email - [email protected]

Conference Agenda??

The website (https://www.deloreanconvention.com/) doesn't have any details posted, and I haven't seen an agenda posted in this thread, so I'm less likely to buy a ticket without knowing what the $130 is for... in 2018 it was $75, then you had to buy your $60 dinner... If the $130 INCLUDES dinners, that's more interesting.

Does anyone have information on WHEN things are happening? (In 2018 we didn't get an agenda until LITERALLY the morning of the first day.)

Unless I see something soon, I'll likely just come on Thursday night and hang out with people outside the event on Friday, then spend the day at DMC Midwest on Saturday.
    Last edited by dtavres; 06-12-2023 at 09:50 PM.

My VIN:    05457

Quote Originally Posted by dtavres View Post
    The website (https://www.deloreanconvention.com/) doesn't have any details posted, and I haven't seen an agenda posted in this thread, so I'm less likely to buy a ticket without knowing what the $130 is for... in 2018 it was $75, then you had to buy your $60 dinner... If the $130 INCLUDES dinners, that's more interesting.

Does anyone have information on WHEN things are happening? (In 2018 we didn't get an agenda until LITERALLY the morning of the first day.)

Unless I see something soon, I'll likely just come on Thursday night and hang out with people outside the event on Friday, then spend the day at DMC Midwest on Saturday.

Schedule is here: https://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?1...l=1#post276042
    David Proehl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast