FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: NY,NJ,CT air conditioning mechanic

NY,NJ,CT air conditioning mechanic

I need to have the evaporator replaced. My car has been serviced at pj Grady since it was new. Unfortunately, Rob is not taking any work
    at this time, due to a few different reasons. Does anyone know another mechanic in the tri-state, familiar with this type of AC work? I am in Staten Island. I don't want to miss out on driving the car all summer.
    Thanks

Owner since 2002 ThinkStainless's Avatar

My VIN:    3691

Club(s):   (DMA)

I'd highly recommend Marc Levy and Tom Sweeney at Tom's Garage. Their shop is based out of Millstone, New Jersey not too far from you. I've used them for many projects for my own car and they're both a wealth of DeLorean mechanic knowledge.

DeLorean Mid-Atlantic Club
    The DMA is the largest and oldest DeLorean group on the East Coast. Our focus is to bring together owners and fans from around the region four times a year to celebrate the car, ownership, and all that the Mid-Atlantic has to offer. (DeLorean not required!)

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkStainless View Post
    I'd highly recommend Marc Levy and Tom Sweeney at Tom's Garage. Their shop is based out of Millstone, New Jersey not too far from you. I've used them for many projects for my own car and they're both a wealth of DeLorean mechanic knowledge.
    Going to check them out, thanks!