FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Seat belt switch connector harness

My VIN:    5634

Seat belt switch connector harness

Im trying to fund the harness that the seat belt electrical plug, plugs in to. I assumed it would be in the centre console. But ive removed it and cant see the plug. Where does it actually run? Im assuming in the bundle of wires that goes under the window switches , and then it goes by the cpu?s ?
    The cable from the seat belt is about 2 foot long? , theres alott of options on which direction it could run.
    Last edited by Andy_; 03-05-2024 at 11:17 AM.

My VIN:    11596

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_ View Post
    Im trying to fund the harness that the seat belt electrical plug, plugs in to. I assumed it would be in the centre console. But ive removed it and cant see the plug. Where does it actually run? Im assuming in the bundle of wires that goes under the window switches , and then it goes by the cpu?s ?
    The cable from the seat belt is about 2 foot long? , theres alott of options on which direction it could run.
    I don't remember EXACTLY but it definitely runs backwards towards the engine. I think it's kind of under the coin tray, in that area.
    Andy Lien

VIN 11596 Jan 1982 build - owned since Nov. 2000!
    Total frame-off restoration completed 2021-2023

Photography and Backpacking is life.

Was Fargo, ND
    Now Kansas City

My VIN:    5634

Found it

Found the connector, and i?m adding a photo so hopefully no one else will need to remove the drivers seat trying to find it!IMG_2626.jpg

It comes down from the corner, roughly from under the coin tray. Lift the carpet behind drivers seat, and it was in the carpet flap from the centre console