FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Utah DeLorean Club?

New utah deloreans

hello, i have been inactive for a while but i finally got abhouse with a garage and got my deloreans back with me. I am now in salt lake city and would love to connect with other owners in the area please let me know if other utah owners would like to get together.
    Joe p 6808 and 17167

My VIN:    10907

Quote Originally Posted by Jpalatinus View Post
    hello, i have been inactive for a while but i finally got abhouse with a garage and got my deloreans back with me. I am now in salt lake city and would love to connect with other owners in the area please let me know if other utah owners would like to get together.
    Joe p 6808 and 17167
    Welcome back! We have a couple of other new owners in northern UT who are working on their cars, and our club President is finally getting another one after losing his in an unfortunate accident several years ago.

There's a Facebook page where club activities are posted, contact Jay or Brendan via PM (Jay also has his phone # posted a few posts down). https://www.facebook.com/UtahDelorean/

Hope we can meet up with you at a get-together soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jpalatinus View Post
    I am now in salt lake city and would love to connect with other owners in the area please let me know if other utah owners would like to get together.
    Joe p 6808 and 17167
    Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Hope we can meet up with you at a get-together soon!
    You can install the world's only DeLorean Mobile App to find other owners in Utah, and then within each city. It is free and without advertisements. It can be used without joining the DOD, but to use the powerful directory search feature, you will need to be a member of the DeLorean Owners Directory (DOD) - it too is free.

For more information, there is a thread here on DMCtalk: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?18...eLorean+Mobile

To Join the DOD, simply go to www.DeLoreanOwnersDirectory.net and select Add Info.

Thomas

Last edited by Citizen; 08-22-2020 at 10:51 AM.
    Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2