FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Searchable Workshop/Technical/Bulletins and Volvo Engine Manuals

My VIN:    10207

This is pretty damn cool

Hey man!

That is absolutely awesome for a noob like me, who has to look everything up 5 times before turning a single wrench. Being able to search through these are going to make life (in the garage) so much easier. Thanks a million.

BTW: I got all of them to work except this one. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xclvsoicl2...anual.pdf?dl=0

When downloaded I get a 405 page blank document and acrobat reader says "Unexpected error 14". Can someone confirm that the link works?

Quote Originally Posted by DrWin View Post
    Hey man!

That is absolutely awesome for a noob like me, who has to look everything up 5 times before turning a single wrench. Being able to search through these are going to make life (in the garage) so much easier. Thanks a million.

BTW: I got all of them to work except this one. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xclvsoicl2...anual.pdf?dl=0

When downloaded I get a 405 page blank document and acrobat reader says "Unexpected error 14". Can someone confirm that the link works?
    I just tried the link and it worked OK for me.
    The link is for: Renault MR215 - 4139-4141 Auto Trans Shop Manual.pdf

My VIN:    10207

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JETS 81 DMC View Post
    I just tried the link and it worked OK for me.
    The link is for: Renault MR215 - 4139-4141 Auto Trans Shop Manual.pdf
    Thanks! Still doesn't work for me - i'm on an iMac, gonna try on a PC monday at work.
    Please excuse the crudity of this DeLorean as I didn't have time to repair it yet.
    VIN 10207 - December '81, Gray Interior, 3-speed automatic, stock PRV engine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3