FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Air Filter Replacement Help

My VIN:    4496

Air Filter Replacement Help

Hey just bought my D from my neighbor who was the original owner. Love the car and the comments. Does anyone know a air filter replacement number for the D. Looking at it seems to be a standard size but every store I go to says they do not carry the part. Thanks for the help in advance.

DMCH will have the part number for it www.delorean.com. They'll also have a compatible K&N air filter, I'd just get that.

And congrats and welcome to the forum. DeLorean ownership can be quite the adventure and headache. But this site REALLY helps!

My VIN:    3944

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    DMCH will have the part number for it www.delorean.com. They'll also have a compatible K&N air filter, I'd just get that.
    Yup, its part # GT102575 on thier website. Congratulations on your new purchase! I just bought mine last month, and everyone here has been extremely helpful. What part of the country are you from? There is a pleura of clubs out there!

David, Companion of 3944: 1981, Stage II engine, manual transmission, black interior, lined hood with no gas flap.

My VIN:    4496

Thanks for the help. I really love the car so far. It is in the shop now. I took it to Haglin based on posts on this site. It sure is nice to have all these great owners willing to give advice. I hope to have it back in a week to get an etest and permanent plates. Thanks again

I am from the Littleton area which is near denver, co. I don't see much as far as owners in this region. But I am looking forward to the opportunity to go to some shows soon.

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

welcome to the forum, and congratulations!
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%