FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Delorean in my dreams

My VIN:    03500

Went looking and found this thread. So I thought i would give it a little revival.
    I've also had the damaged or stolen dream.
    The most recent one is that the back glass was able to roll down. It was like the privacy glass of a limo that separates the passengers and driver and was only in a 82.
    And writing this I'm thinking it was cool but not sure if someone would want it.

Dave B.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I wouldn't want it. The engine noise and fumes so close to the occupants is no Bueno. Complication of a mechanism in that location of the body tub could be problematic 40+ years later trying to repair it.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

My VIN:    Yes.

Club(s):   (DCO) (DMA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    I wouldn't want it. The engine noise and fumes so close to the occupants is no Bueno. Complication of a mechanism in that location of the body tub could be problematic 40+ years later trying to repair it.
    No, you don't. The seal has gone on the bottom of my rear glass, and the whole thing needs to be pulled out and redone. Doesn't improve the car in the slightest as is. Of course, Time Machines don't have any rear glass.

I chuckled at this and was going to brush it off. Then realized I've probably had more than 5 or so delorean dreams.

It's always all the repairs I have left to do on my todo list. Though I also had a few showing off my dream car when I was waiting for it to arrive by carrier. I love this car.

Dreams are usually a preparatory mechanism for some event that will (or you subconsciously think/fear will) happen in your future.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

[DeLorean - unfulfilled dreams cost a lot more]
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    [DeLorean - unfulfilled dreams cost a lot more]
    I don't know, sometimes I think I would have been better financially buying a boat.

No regerts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2