FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: for sale: prv v6 engine

for sale: prv v6 engine

for sale: b28f prv v6 from a 1981 volvo 262c

the motor is complete except for the air filter assembly. miles are unknown, since the dash cluster on the car had been replaced at some point before i purchased the car. the engine had good mostly even compression on all cylinders when i pulled it from the car. the reason i pulled the engine is because the lame 3 speed aw55 autotragic died and i decided to do a v8 swap on the car. the cams look pretty good. i do know that the fuel distributor on this car has the part number for one that is for a b27f, so it's probably a junkyard part. also, when the car was drivable, it had poor performance, so i went to set the timing, and figured out that at some point someone replaced the spark distributor at probably one tooth off. luckily, there is a long enough adjustment slot on the distributor that i set the ignition advance by feel.

i pulled this engine probably 10 years ago, so of course there are quite a few things that should be done to it before just trying to fire it up.

the engine is strapped to a pallet and ready for you to pick it up and haul it off today.

price: $300

video:

edit: i have attempted to embed video of the engine, but nothing shows up on my end. the link shows while editing this post. ??? here's the link: http://youtu.be/MVa3d13545o
    Last edited by pgringo; 03-11-2013 at 12:05 AM.
    for sale: complete b28f $300

the engine is located in san marcos, tx 78666 between austin & san antonio
    for sale: complete b28f $300