FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DCS 2014: June 12-15, 2014 -- Dayton, OH

My VIN:    02378 & 15500 - Previous owner of 4363, 5319, 5692, 10246, 01924, 04389, 03133, 11408, 10989

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

DCS 2014: June 12-15, 2014 -- Dayton, OH

We're starting to plan for DCS 2014 and I had a few questions. Maybe Rich will know the answer to question 2.

Is anyone interested in having their doors adjusted by Rob Grady? Since the show is in Ohio I figured he may come. I can contact Rob and see if he's planning on attending and if he'd be interested in performing door adjustments prior to the show. I'm sure if there was enough interest and we put down some sort of deposit, he'd do it.

Is anyone interested in having some stainless work done on their car? Rich would it be possible to plan this with Chris? Maybe a few days prior to show? If we had enough interest do you think he'd come and bring his tools? Will there be a place he could perform the work?

Thanks,

Kirk
    Kirk

Would be a fun little trip. Looks like a new CNG station is going in just north of Dayton. So I could pull the DeLorean there for not a whole lot.
    Now if I could fit it into the budget!
    Lets us all know when there is more details!

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Hi Kirk,

Answer to Q2: Yes, I discussed this with both Ken K. and Chris N. a few times, including earlier this year, around the DMCMW Open House event.

Nothing has been decided yet, but there does appear to be some interest, so we will have to see how things play out over the next few months.

As for tools, Chris says the collection of tools that Tony Swann and I have put together over the years, for Chris to use, is better than his tools.
    (Chris brought a "travel sub-set" of these tools to DMCMW and to Ken's in Ohio this past June, so bringing them to Dayton would not be an issue)

Either way, see you in Dayton, Ohio next June.

Later,
    Rich W.

BTW: Ken K's Official DCS 2014 thread is here: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?64...14-Dayton-OHIO

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean02378 View Post
    We're starting to plan for DCS 2014 and I had a few questions. Maybe Rich will know the answer to question 2.

Is anyone interested in having their doors adjusted by Rob Grady? Since the show is in Ohio I figured he may come. I can contact Rob and see if he's planning on attending and if he'd be interested in performing door adjustments prior to the show. I'm sure if there was enough interest and we put down some sort of deposit, he'd do it.

Is anyone interested in having some stainless work done on their car? Rich would it be possible to plan this with Chris? Maybe a few days prior to show? If we had enough interest do you think he'd come and bring his tools? Will there be a place he could perform the work?

Thanks,

Kirk

My VIN:    02378 & 15500 - Previous owner of 4363, 5319, 5692, 10246, 01924, 04389, 03133, 11408, 10989

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Thanks for the information Rich, that would be great if Chris could come and perform stainless work. I'm in for at least 3 hours.

Sorry to have started this thread, I looked for a "sticky" thread but didn't see it and went with the same thread naming convention as previous years.

Agree, let's see how much interest there is and go from there. I'm confident if there's enough interest in door adjustments, Rob would come.
    Kirk

My VIN:    17082

Club(s):   (DOI)

Chris N got my real bad ding at he DMCMW open house, but I have many other minor ones that I'd love for him to work on Maybe the minor crease along the back edge of my T panel
    - Devon

83 Canadian Spec - Manual, Grey, Fixed Pulls, Flat Hood

My VIN:    6524 & 1988 Lotus Esprit. Previously 10801 & 3772.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I would be down for a few hours of SS repair also.

My VIN:    4870

Im sure I would be in for some SS repair aswell as door alignment.
    Vin# 4870 - Rebuilt PRV motor - custom seats - fuzzy dash and stock everything else

-Chris

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

I need a significant amount of stainless work and my doors are just terrible. I am going to attempt to fix up my doors, and concentrate on the worst of the dents for Chris to potentially fix up! I would definitely be in for a couple hours at the very least.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

My VIN:    16506

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

I would be interested in having Rob massage my passenger door strikers.

Also would be interested in Chris fixing some scratches.
    Always miss him when Rich brings him to Ohio & Michigan because it is always last minute or Dec/Jan when the salt is on the roads and I don't want to bring my car out.
    Shannon Y
    www.ohiodeloreans.com
    www.facebook.com/ohiodeloreans
    ---
    1st angle drive - 58,027 miles (20 years) -- original
    2nd angle drive - 48,489 miles (21 years) -- original from donor
    3rd angle drive - 26,572 miles (2 years 3 months) -- DMCH
    4th angle drive - 21,988 miles (1 year 11 months) -- DMCH
    5th angle drive - 7,137 miles (10 months 2 days) -- DMCH
    6th angle drive - OVER 113,704 miles and counting (OVER 13 yr 1 month & counting) -- new Martin Gutkowski unit
    over 245K miles

My VIN:    1019

I'd be interested in have my tortion bars adjusted.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast