FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Fever

DeLorean Fever

A friend of mine found this on UTV player archives (UTV are a Northern Irish TV station)....its a UTV production called DeLorean Fever which follows the DeLorean Owners Association international convention (Eurofest), it includes a visit to the factory in Dunmurry, a few words from ex DeLorean employees and interviews with a few people you might know on this forum or other forums....enjoy (Fingers Crossed it works for you guys in America and further afield)

http://www.u.tv/utvplayer/video/121513

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Did not work (unsupported format) on my iPhone 5,
    but I will try I'm my computer at work later.

Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Did not work (unsupported format) on my iPhone 5,
    but I will try I'm my computer at work later.

Thanks for the link.
    Your welcome Rich....I had the same problem with my phone however it worked on my laptop this morning.

Hope the link is not blocked for you guys, fingers crossed someone knows a way to bypass the encryption if it is blocked.

Its quite a good watch and I am sure there are faces you will know, the DMC that crashed on the track during that particular Eurofest features

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Worked OK for me this morning, though I'll wait until lunchtime to actually watch it. At work, and all that
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    04610

I see our Belgian friend Benny in this video ; luckily everything got repaired on his DeLorean after Eurofest ....

VIN#11175 AJJ251 Benny Demesmaeker 04.jpg

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMCNI View Post
    Your welcome Rich....I had the same problem with my phone however it worked on my laptop this morning.

Hope the link is not blocked for you guys, fingers crossed someone knows a way to bypass the encryption if it is blocked.

Its quite a good watch and I am sure there are faces you will know, the DMC that crashed on the track during that particular Eurofest features
    Worked fine at work (eventually), but it did take a very long time to load the entire video.

It was great to see a number of the "regular suspects", including Marty Maier (Concours Judge), Dave Swingle (walking across the test track)
    and Tamir (even though he was mostly hidden behind his camera).

There was also a nice clip at about 20:20 with Don Gowler, the long time president of our local DMC Club, who passed away last year.