FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The weaker sex?

The weaker sex?

King Kong and Godzilla gave me this idea, who's the weaker of the sexes?

My vote is for the woman, think about it this way, the woman does everything, she gives birth, lives longer then the man, has him fight wars over her manipulates him into working long hours and overtime to support the family that she wanted, convinced him that it was all his idea and makes us feel bad if we don't bring them home flowers once in awhile.

Look at the animal kingdom, the woman does all the hunting too! ya gotta hand it to em, there good!

What say you?

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

my opinion as a Zookeeper with a Biology degree:

it depends on the species and function. for example, in regards to caring for progeny, in some species the female has the entire responsibility, in other species genders share responsibility equally, and in a few species the males have more responsibility that the females (e.g., males in the family Syngnathidae, male Buttonquail, etc.)... but raising progeny is just one aspect of gender interaction.

do i think females of any species are more important than males? definitely.
    one word is proof: Parthenogenesis. awesome.

and besides, i like females more anyway

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by 08087 View Post
    King Kong and Godzilla gave me this idea, who's the weaker of the sexes?

My vote is for the woman, think about it this way, the woman does everything, she gives birth, lives longer then the man, has him fight wars over her manipulates him into working long hours and overtime to support the family that she wanted, convinced him that it was all his idea and makes us feel bad if we don't bring them home flowers once in awhile.

Look at the animal kingdom, the woman does all the hunting too! ya gotta hand it to em, there good!

What say you?
    Your argument is illogical Mr Spock. You ask "who is the weaker sex" and nominate the woman, and then list many reasons why she is the stronger sex.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Your argument is illogical Mr Spock. You ask "who is the weaker sex" and nominate the woman, and then list many reasons why she is the stronger sex.
    What he said!

Also, weak is subjective and not well defined here.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Do you know why Women have the babies? Because if men had to have them then the human population would have ended several million years ago.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    So then by simple deduction it would indicate I think the "male" is the weaker of the two.

Also wanted to point to a "Myth Busters show" where they had both men and women place their hands in ice water, women across the board were able to keep their hand in the water far longer then all the men with 1 exception (as I recall) and if memory serves me well red heads took the pain the best.

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Both are equally stong and equally weak.. A bullet can kill man or woman equally, we have the same major weaknesses and flaws as humans. This thread in itself is entirely sexist.

My VIN:    Formerly 0774, Formerly 3165 twice

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

I thought we were done with political/social issues.
    Chris Piazza
    1GR8STRY
    Owner of 3165 by default

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Legion View Post
    Both are equally stong and equally weak.. A bullet can kill man or woman equally, we have the same major weaknesses and flaws as humans. This thread in itself is entirely sexist.
    You need to get over yourself (in my opinion), this is a joke thread obviously you/I can make an argument for either sex.

Lighten up just a little!

My VIN:    Former Owner

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by 08087 View Post
    You need to get over yourself (in my opinion), this is a joke thread obviously you/I can make an argument for either sex.

Lighten up just a little!
    So you're not worthy of him lightening up? Or you want him to be not worthy because he doesn't lighten up? Or no one is worthy of your thread composing genius?

At any rate, i think women are like a turbo engine and men are like a stock engine. And we all know that stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    Last edited by Ryan; 07-22-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast