Posts: 76
Location: Reedsburg, WI
Posts: 4,042
My VIN: 5180
Club(s): (DMWC) (DCUK)
DENNIS
VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II, EPS, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.
The Red ones have long gone from the stores around my area, maybe over 2 months ago. Just noticed lately, if you see any of them, just got to buy them straight away or else, you will miss out.
Like the Knight Rider Hot Wheels, bought everyone I came across and total, I think I only have like 5 of them.
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 276
My VIN: 1776
Nabbed four of these today at the local Walley World. It made me almost as giddy as when I found a Matchbox Lotus Europa. I think it's neat how many of the cars they choose (like the Datsun 510 and Cunningham C4R) are so obviously only of interest to grown-up car buffs.
Last edited by dustybarn; 01-17-2015 at 09:42 PM.
Location: Sacramento-ish
Posts: 4,408
My VIN: 02100
Club(s): (NCDMC) (DCUK)
Jon
1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
restoration log, March 2011 to present
full and detailed photo restoration log
Does anyone want to trade some Deloreans for James Bond's Lotus Europa? I've got five.
When I'm at Car Shows, Polite little kids that, get excited, ask questions or talk about the car get a Hot Wheels DeLorean. Brats that jump in the car, run their fingers down the side and act snotty don't get anything.
Last edited by Lenny; 02-14-2015 at 08:58 PM.
Thanks,
Lenny
DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light
Location: Sacramento-ish
Posts: 4,408
My VIN: 02100
Club(s): (NCDMC) (DCUK)
Jon
1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
restoration log, March 2011 to present
full and detailed photo restoration log
Location: Atlanta OTP GA
Posts: 7,085
My VIN: 2743
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)
I think you mean the Esprit, Lenny ? The white one?
And do you mean you have 5 Ds or 5 Lotusus/Loti? I can't decide
Dermot
VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320
I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans
http://www.will-to-live.org
No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 276
My VIN: 1776
There are also red S1 Esprits in addition to the white 007 ones. I picked up a couple but haven't seen any others.