FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 763

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

  1. #421
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    Since it operates above atmospheric pressure, K-Jet technically does not suck -- it blows.
    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    With that logic carbs suck AND blow, huh?

  2. #422
    Banned
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    1,068

    Oh dear -- Ron just went back up on the Suck-O-Meter.

    Hopefully he will behave himself so he doesn't peg the gauge altogether.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    Last edited by content22207; 09-06-2011 at 12:21 PM.

  3. #423
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    Oh dear -- Ron just went back up on the Suck-O-Meter.

    Hopefully he will behave himself so he doesn't peg the gauge altogether.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    Why is that? ...it is a legitimate question which I'm sure you feel qualified to answer, since it is about your statement, and it's sincere.
    So, it is you that goes up on the Suck-O-Meter for not behaving, huh?

  4. #424
    Banned
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    1,068

    I am the evil overlord of alternative DeLorean fuel delivery, commanding an army of 11 minions.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939

  5. #425
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    I am the evil overlord of alternative DeLorean fuel delivery, commanding an army of 11 minions.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    I prefer "Provider of the Kool-Aid".
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

  6. #426
    Banned
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    1,068

    Nobody goes to ComicCon dressed up like Jim Jones.

    I want a suit with big wings and an armored plate across my chest.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939

  7. #427
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    Nobody goes to ComicCon dressed up like Jim Jones.
    You could be the trend setter, just like carbs!
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

  8. #428
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    European cars suck.
    Your face sucks.
    Dang Bill, he wasn't kidding! ...what happened to you!?!
    bs3.jpg

  9. #429
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    I want a suit with big wings and an armored plate across my chest.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    Nevermind...I see you are working from the top down.

  10. #430
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Dang Bill, he wasn't kidding! ...what happened to you!?!
    bs3.jpg
    Looks like he's mutated:

    277022248_dfdd3c7831.jpg
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •