Tam's leather reconditioning kit showed up so she is all excited.
It looks like the gray is a pretty good match.
Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
Last edited by SupercoolBill; 05-31-2024 at 12:13 PM.
No work on the car tonight because I visit inmates in jail on Friday nights. This is something I thoroughly enjoy. I would encourage anyone to volunteer to do this.
We are in RI for a race this weekend so probably no work getting done on the car until maybe Monday.
Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
Posts: 1,541
It's through my church. So supposed to be a Bible study but it turns into whatever it is supposed to be. I bring them books, journals, etc. They are really happy just to talk to someone from the outside. If they want to make a change in thier life we try to help them with that.
Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
Posts: 1,541
We are back from RI. My wife and her friend ran a 10 mile race. We visited the Newport car museum on the way home. Quite a collection. Sadly no Deloreans though. Here's a few of the pictures I took.
Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
We worked on the car tonight from 5-8P. Tam worked on one of the seats.
I scoped out the situation with my O2 sensor and the factory wire. The wire pokes out through in a bad location. The O2 sensor wire didn't quite reach.
Josh from D-Ind said that I can just extend the O2 sensor wire. I decided to look in the car. There was some extra wire in the car so I moved more wiring out through the tub.
I really don't like where this wire comes out through the tub. I may drill a new hole at some pont.
Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
Next I jumped back into the fuel system. I ended up just completely removing the accumulator. Horrible job by the way.
The fittings on the end looked perfectly fine.
I put some anti-sieze on the threads and tightened the fitting down as tight as i dared to.
Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk