FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: DMCSELLER on Ebay

  1. #21
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    Tamir,

    Are these few collectors gathering all this documentation as an investment or are they big JZD fans or just really into the car/factory/history
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  2. #22
    DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Los Angeles / Chicago

    Posts:    643

    My VIN:    11474

    I can't answer for others, but I suspect most collect because they like the subject matter and have that obsession that goes with collecting things. I don't think investment value plays into it. I could think of a lot better things to invest money in than Delorean artifacts.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Tamir,

    Are these few collectors gathering all this documentation as an investment or are they big JZD fans or just really into the car/factory/history
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

  3. #23
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    Do they typically own one or more DeLoreans also?
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •