FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Results 1 to 10 of 763

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    1,068

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundkillr View Post
    As far as calling you out, you have conveniently ignored the point again. You constantly jab at people, whatever the reason, and my initial post was simply bringing light to it.
    I'm up to page 15 already and not seeing it: http://dmctalk.org/search.php?searchid=54141

    Page 4: I do make a jab at Justin, a friend I have known for many years, about buying a Ford. It's kind of like the jabs you made at Sean in the Bad Moderator thread, except that I only did it once.

    I do make multiple comments in Farrar's blog thread, mostly about his neverending fuel pump problem (for example, on Page 5 I threaten to drive to New Orleans and install the damn thing for him). I know Farrar even better than I know Justin, and Farrar's neverending pump problem has gone on for ever....

    The Ignition Coil Questions thread started veering off course, so I voluntarily split it to an HEI thread myself.

    This thread and the HEI thread are of course full of people telling other people that they are full of shit (mostly Ron and Martin saying that to Steve and I, and vice versa). If you don't like it, don't read them. The post history does show that we keep those arguments in these two threads.

    Anyway, as stated, I am more than halfway through rereading every single post I have ever made on this forum, and I just can't find actual instances of what you are intimating. Are you sure you haven't confused me with someone else?

    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    Last edited by content22207; 09-03-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •