Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
I get lost on all the things you start "upgrading". Last I heard your carb wasn't working right. Then you got a cold. What is it now?
I did the H4 headlight mod and ripped out the old K-Jet wiring, and then started doing some other electrical stuff -- recall my cooling fan circuit modification, which I tested but haven't had a chance to install yet because my car was needed for a photo-shoot. Then my fuel pump died and I couldn't find a compatible one and all electrical work stopped. Now the engine misses at idle. (And when I was working on the engine missing at idle, the blower motor switch and dome light fixture broke and the interior lights stay on all the time.)

I have stopped working on the car entirely until I have a weekend to devote to it. Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Farrar