FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

View Poll Results: Should Sean continue deleting posts and locking threads?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sean should stop deleting posts and locking threads

    12 21.43%
  • I'm ok with Sean locking threads, just stop deleting posts

    4 7.14%
  • I'm ok with Sean deleting posts, just stop locking threads

    0 0%
  • I have no problem with Sean's locking and deleting of posts

    38 67.86%
  • Drop it and close the thread already!

    2 3.57%
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Petition to get Sean from closing threads he doesn't like

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    I have a Torque Wrench... tyb323's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Tulsa, OK

    Posts:    393

    My VIN:    2399

    Club(s):   (DMA)

    Petition to get Sean from closing threads he doesn't like

    Hello all. So I've been noticing (along with some others) that Sean has a bad habit of deleting posts he doesn't agree with/locking threads he doesn't like the direction of. On the old forum, most threads were not locked down unless they resorted to insulting everyone in the thread. Now it seems like threads get locked on a frequent basis. So my question to you all is simple (and Sean, this is just to give you a barometer of the community). Should Sean keep deleting posts and locking threads, or keep doing what he's doing?
    Last edited by tyb323; 10-14-2011 at 09:24 AM.
    Tyler Butler
    Vin 2399 - July 81 Black Interior, Automatic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •