FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
View Poll Results: Should Sean continue deleting posts and locking threads?
- Voters
- 56. You may not vote on this poll
-
Sean should stop deleting posts and locking threads
-
I'm ok with Sean locking threads, just stop deleting posts
-
I'm ok with Sean deleting posts, just stop locking threads
-
I have no problem with Sean's locking and deleting of posts
-
Drop it and close the thread already!
-
Guy with a DeLorean
The whole point of having moderators is so they can moderate. Let the man do what he does.
Overall I think all the mods here do a good job of locking or deleting any redundant or double posts and taking care of the other responsibilities of the board.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules