FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
View Poll Results: Should Sean continue deleting posts and locking threads?
- Voters
- 56. You may not vote on this poll
-
Sean should stop deleting posts and locking threads
-
I'm ok with Sean locking threads, just stop deleting posts
-
I'm ok with Sean deleting posts, just stop locking threads
-
I have no problem with Sean's locking and deleting of posts
-
Drop it and close the thread already!
-

Originally Posted by
Ron
921 - 50 = 871; 871/921 = .9457111835
* ~95% of the members don't give a rats arse.
Those members are to afraid to vote. They probably think their accounts will be "erased from existence" if they vote truthfully.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules