FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
Member
Alternator Not Charging Battery
I recently got my car back from being in the shop for three weeks for replacing the fuel lines and coil overs. After picking up the car the battery light illuminate in ignition position 2 when starting I also get 5 beeps from Dave McKeen’s otterstat indicating it’s not charging.
It’s a new alternator from DPI put on in feb. it was working when the car went into the shop. They didn’t do anything to the alternator, except put a Alternator Tensioner on it (https://www.deloreandirectory.com/ma...tor-tensioner/). I did notice there was some coolant on the top of the alternator from the coolant line above it. 
The bulb in the warning light was replaced with an incandescent bulb in July when I replaced the other bulbs with LEDs.
Any one got any ideas on why it’s not charging?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules