FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
Senior Member

Originally Posted by
82DMC12
I like that the boxes are free. I always have three or four of every size in a closet at home so I can pack stuff up whenever I feel like it.
Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
I used to do that but my local post office gives you a hard time about taking flat rate boxes. They say if "Hey of you aren't using that to mail something out you can't take them"
I say "Yeah eventually"
They say "Well that's not what it is for...if your not mailing something today or tomorrow you shouldn't take them"
I think this is another case of a few people ruining it for everyone else. People grabbing an armful of flat rate boxes for moving or organizing thier junk.
Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules