FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Results 1 to 10 of 1930

Thread: 1982 Frame Off Restoration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #11
    Senior Member SupercoolBill's Avatar
    Join Date:  Oct 2021

    Posts:    1,645

    Just for the heck of it I did some searching on line. I found what looks to be the same brake booster for a lot cheaper. I'm not knocking the Delorean vendors at all. I get it, they need to make a profit. We do the same.thing at our HVAC business.
    My worry with ordering one of these cheaper options is I order one which appears correct but then it doesn't match up completely right and I've wasted my time.
    Of course there is the option of continuing trying to recondition ours and not buying either.


    Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SupercoolBill; 03-31-2024 at 07:23 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •