Next I torqued down all of the suspension bolts. Meanwhile Tam cleaned up the headlight wiring harness.
Tightening the suspension bolts with the wheels and tires on the car is horrible!!! And not having the car on a drive on lift is even worse. It took me over an hour to tighten these bolts. I suppose that I could have tried to set the outer suspension on jack stands and taken the wheels off.
The torque specs for most of the bolts was 60 ft-lbs. This seemed really tight to me and I had a hard time even getting the wrench to click so I only went to 50 for now. I can always tighten more later when I do my checks after break in.
I don't like this. I'll have to either cut the end of these bolts off or pull them out and spin them around the other way.
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk







Reply With Quote