Quote Originally Posted by SupercoolBill View Post
Do these injectors sometimes "fix themselves" as you run the car, send new gas through them, etc? Or should I be replacing the injectors that were acting up? I would like to put this thing back together and move on to other things rather than buy another injector and wait for it to get here etc.

Is 62708 a good part number for the injectors? Looks like I can get one through Amazon and have it in two days.
Get new injectors.

Be sure they are really Bosch units by using a trusted seller. There are knock-off/fake Bosch injectors all over the place. Knock-off parts will be difficult to spot - the boxes fake suppliers use can be exact dupes of authentic boxes. Bosch has implemented a coded security labeling system but I'm not sure it is used on each injector box or just on their bulk-shipped boxes with many injectors per box. Ask your vendor about this.

Our trusted DMC-specific parts vendors can ship fast and have good injector prices.