FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
One of those purists you keep hearing about.

Originally Posted by
Dangermouse
Many people gather them to give out to kids at car shows etc. I have a set of 5 on my desk, and my son has a set in his room. (I gave one to the tow truck driver last month for his son

- just spreading the good word)
That's a great idea. A good way to ensure future enthusiasm too - positive reinforcement! Now I just need to find a car show that will let me attend!
So far most of my additional memorabilia (such as the hot wheels and various red vests) have come from other people.
Dave
Here, somewhere.

Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules